Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Farm Dwellers 1

I am going to try to do photo posts from time to time. These will include photographs of the animals whose names I know. As I learn more names, more photos will be uploaded. Ultimately, the goal will be to see at the end how many of the animals I was able to identify and get to know!
Much love,
Tara

Bruno

Mr. Ed - He is very protective of all the cattle

Jimmy

Tyler, one of the shelter cats

Samson

Jethro

Leopold


This is my roommate Tanya holding Piper

This is Maria - she is very friendly. She is also a Grandma here. Her daughter is here and her grandson!


One of the friendliest goats, Prince

I don't know this guys name, but he reminds me of Darth Maul from Star Wars Episode I
He has the the funniest personality. This is Limu-By
My demolished shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment